Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final Post


Part A:

 

1.Paste the url of the reviewed blog first.

a.        http://ge110fayezal.blogspot.com/

2.      Why did the blog draw your interest as you started reviewing it, why not?

a.       Because I didn’t have any group presentations with him.

3.      How much care did the blog author show for her or his blog? How can you tell?

a.       His blogs were descriptive and met the criteria which shows he did care for his blog.

4.      How would you rate the overall informative quality on a scale of 1-5 (five is high)

a.       5/5

5.      How would you rate the readability of the blog on a scale of 1-5 (five is high)

a.       5/5

6.      Compared to your own blog, is the reviewed blog better, the same, or worse?

a.       I would say this blog is better because I missed a couple blog post

 

 

 

1.                  Paste the url of the reviewed blog first

a.       http://ge110katherinebi.blogspot.com/

2.                  Why did the blog draw your interest as you started reviewing it, why not?

                                                              i.      As I was looking through the list I chose people who I didn’t have group meetings with

3.                  How much care did the blog author show for her or his blog? How can you tell?

a.       She cared for her blog, it was neat and organized the color adds to it as well and makes it vibrant.

4.                  How would you rate the overall informative quality on a scale of 1-5 (five is high)

a.       5/5

5.                  How would you rate the readability of the blog on a scale of 1-5 (five is high)

5/5

6.                  Compared to your own blog, is the reviewed blog better, the same, or worse?

a.       Better since I missed a few blogs

 

 

1.         Paste the url of the reviewed blog first

a.         http://ge110katherinebi.blogspot.com/

2.         Why did the blog draw your interest as you started reviewing it, why not?

i.          As I was looking through the list I chose people who I didn’t have group meetings with

3.         How much care did the blog author show for her or his blog? How can you tell?

a.         She cared for her blog, it was neat and organized the color adds to it as well and makes it vibrant.

4.         How would you rate the overall informative quality on a scale of 1-5 (five is high)

a.         5/5

5.         How would you rate the readability of the blog on a scale of 1-5 (five is high)

5/5

6.         Compared to your own blog, is the reviewed blog better, the same, or worse?

a.         Better since I missed a few blogs

 

 

 

1.         Paste the url of the reviewed blog first

a.         http://ge110ryanch.blogspot.com/

2.         Why did the blog draw your interest as you started reviewing it, why not?

i.          As I was looking through the list I chose people who I didn’t have group meetings with

3.         How much care did the blog author show for her or his blog? How can you tell?

a.         He was missing quite a few important blogs It doesn’t seem like he’s been in the class since September.

4.         How would you rate the overall informative quality on a scale of 1-5 (five is high)

a.         1/5

5.         How would you rate the readability of the blog on a scale of 1-5 (five is high)

1/5

6.         Compared to your own blog, is the reviewed blog better, the same, or worse?

a.         Worse, although I missed some blogs I did not miss the important ones or as many as he did

 

 

Part B. When I registered for this class I was looking for a filler class for one of my goals, but as the semester closes I took more from it than just knowing one of my goals are complete. I think my favorite part about the class and something that should never be taken out of the syllabus is the book “All Quiet on the Western Front”. I think it would be a huge mistake if that book wasn’t included in classes again and the one thing I would have changed was that we spend more time on the book. I knew a fair amount about Germany but have always been curious about the war and the military. The book illustrated what young men went through and how the war changes people and wars still do today. Being a daughter of a retired colonial and engaged to a soldier gives me my interest in war and the effects it leaves on soldiers. This is also why I chose the topics I did on our research topics at the end. Overall it was a great class and I would highly recommend it to other students. The blog portion was different than what I am used to but it was fun doing something other than quizzes and exams for once, I thought it fit with the atmosphere of the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment